Inaugural Health & Wellness Expo
November 3, 2022 | Category: Press Releases
Cetronia Ambulance Corps is pleased to announce its inaugural Health & Wellness Expo. The Expo will take place on Saturday, November 12, 2022 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the joint operations facility located at 4300 Broadway, Allentown, Pa. The Expo is free to the public. Plenty of free parking will be available. The Health & Wellness Expo has been made possible by a $2,000 grant awarded from PPL Foundation.
Cetronia’s Health & Wellness Expo will feature a variety of vendors for all ages. There will be instruction on hands-only CPR and stop-the-bleed methods, blood pressure readings, and car seat safety information. The Center For Humanistic Change will have a mock teen bedroom set-up to offer parents tips about addiction behaviors. Other vendors include:
- Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Carepatrol of Lehigh Valley / Upper Bucks
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Balanced Roots
- Cancer Support Community of the Greater Lehigh Valley
- Lehigh County Aging & Adult Services
- Lehigh County Emergency Management
- Lehigh Valley Center For Independent Living
- DEP – Bureau of Radiation Protection
- PA American Academy of Pediatrics
- Lehigh County Coroner’s Office
- American Red Cross
- East Stroudsburg University – hearing screenings
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- National Alliance on Mental Illness – Lehigh Valley
- Free flu and COVID shots will also be available through the Allentown Health Bureau.
“We are excited to bring together a wide range of vendors for the community to know what types of health and wellness services are offered in the region,” said Robert F. Mateff Sr, Chief Executive Office of Cetronia Ambulance Corps. “Cetronia’s mission since 1955 has been to be the leader in not only emergency medical services and transportation but also in community health resources. This is an opportunity to open our doors and educate the public on some of the resources that exist. We are extremely grateful to the PPL Foundation for awarding us this grant.”
The PPL Foundation awards annual grants through a competitive application and review process.