Health On Wheels Cetronia Open Golf Tournament
September 22, 2021 | Category: News
Words cannot nearly describe how grateful we are for the companies and individuals that contributed to our Health On Wheels™ Cetronia Open Golf Tournament which was held on Friday, September 17, 2021 at Olde Homestead Golf Club. The day was filled with laughter, good food and drink all because of our great partners in the community and beyond!
Our non-profit organization is happy to report that through all this generosity, we were able to raise a little more than $25,000 to assist in purchasing equipment and vehicle and technology upgrades so that we can continuously reinvest in the future of our EMS system, as well as in our community health, wellness, and education initiatives. These system and efficiency improvements will equate to improved patient care, service, and enhanced system reliability in every community that Cetronia Ambulance Corps serves.
We’d like to thank all our sponsors:
- Title: Lehigh Valley Health Network
- Tee Gift: Populytics and UPMC Health Plan
- Hole-in-one: Haldeman Ford of Kutztown
- $25,000 putting contest: Phoebe Ministries, Ambulance Reimbursement Systems, and HMK Insurance
- Pot of gold: Fellowship Community, Legacy Planning, and Cornerstone Advisors Asset Management
- Straightest drive: New Tripoli Bank
- Longest drive (Men and Ladies): MP Outfitters
- Closest to the pin and additional hole-in-one contests: Service Electric Cable TV and Haldeman Ford of Kutztown
- Hospitality: Luke’s University Health Network and Advanced Recovery Systems, Inc.
- Golf Ball: Cyan Sky Copiers
- Printing: Working Dog Press
- Driving Range: American Emergency Vehicles, PSECU, and Enterprise Fleet Management
- Hole: Triad Strategies / JL Mann Consulting, American Bank, Olde Homestead Golf Club, V.E. Ralph & Sons, Embassy Bank, and HCSC / Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- Other: Uline
And congratulations to our winners:
- First Place (57): Tim Shoudt, Michele Shoudt, Bryan Timer, Carols Hodges
- Second Place (61): Mark Walck, Zach Roper, Richard Shambo, Kyle Kromer
- Third Place (62*): Ron Sansone, Dan Gaugler, Mark Molyneux, Gary Barr
- Most Honest (77): Amy Ninos, Joel Ninos, Danielle Cara, Michael Cara
- Closest to Pin #9 (2’4”): Milt Trexler
- Closest to Pin #13 (7’2”): Zach Roper
- Closest to Pin #17 (2’7”): Ryan Miquel
- Straightest Drive #8: Scott Hoppy
- Longest Drive #12 Women: Jenn Oswald
- Longest Drive #12 Men: Michael Cara
- 50/50 Raffle: Joel Ninos
- Pot of Gold #4: Lee Moran, Matt Assad, Ryan Hoff, and David Sutter – Thank you to David for donating his win back to our organization!
*Won on USGA Match of Cards
As a non-profit 501(c)3 organization, Cetronia Ambulance Corps relies heavily on the generosity from individuals and businesses, and through grants, donations, subscriptions, and user fees to support our critical role in the region’s public safety system.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps is proud to say that we have been a vital part of the Lehigh Valley community for more than 65 years and have always been a pioneer in the delivery of pre-hospital care. We’d like to again thank everyone that contributed and supported Cetronia Ambulance Corps in such a generous way. We have achieved great success in our community and with all this continued help we can further our mission in saving lives.
We hope to see everyone back in 2022 and even a few new faces!