10 Ways To Help Support Cetronia Ambulance Corps
August 17, 2019 | Category: News
Can you imagine a world without Emergency Medical Services? We can’t either, but with health care facing many challenges, particularly reduced government reimbursement, Cetronia Ambulance Corps realizes that it is not immune from the current economic crisis. We serve our communities with excellence in pre-hospital care and we recognize that the entire health care system may be tested if something does not change.
Did you know that we are a nonprofit organization?
Our solid foundation and secure position relies on community support to be able to maintain the vital role that Cetronia plays in the Lehigh Valley EMS system. With your continued support, Cetronia is confident that we will be able to meet today’s health care challenges.
Here are 10 ways you can help support Cetronia Ambulance Corps:
- Have your family or business name inscribed forever on Cetronia’s HEALTH ON WHEELS wall in the main lobby of our headquarters. Recognition levels start at $1,000.
- Ambulance naming opportunities are a lasting way to recognize your family, business, or memorializing that special loved one.
- A Legacy Gift is a meaningful contribution to the health of our community. Legacy Gifts may be bequeathed in your will or structured as a Charitable Gift Annuity.
- Attend our Annual Cetronia Open Golf Tournament or become a sponsor. The 2020 event was canceled due to COVID-19, but we hope to see you in 2021.
- Sponsor and/or attend our annual fundraisers. We have some great things on the horizon for 2021. Stay tuned.
- Make a donation to our Annual Appeal. This year’s Annual Appeal will be focused on purchasing a new ambulance and the equipment needed to go along with it. Click here to donate today.
- If you love to shop Amazon online, be sure to visit smile.Amazon.com and add us to your charity giving. We’ll get .05% of your purchase!
- Buy a Brick for the walkway entrance to our facility. For $250 your name will be etched for all those to see when they come visit.
- Sign up for one of our classes. You can learn CPR, how to drive an ambulance, or even become an EMT. Visit our education opportunities here to find out more.
- Volunteer for us. Whether you would like to drive people to doctor appointments (paratransit), help out with general office support, assist at an event or even help wash and clean our fleet, we’d be delighted to have you!
Please consider helping us by donating at some level, today! We thank you in advance.
Cetronia Ambulance Corps is a tax-exempt, 501c3 nonprofit organization. Donations may be 100% tax deductible.