How to support your local ambulance service
On National Non-Profit Day, we’re proud to stand alongside the incredible non-profit organizations that tirelessly serve our communities. Every day, our dedicated team of first responders and volunteers put compassion into action, providing crucial medical care and support when it’s needed most.
Founded in 1955 and officially a 501(c)(3) organization since 1967, Cetronia Ambulance Corps’ mission has always been to be the leader in emergency medical services, transportation and community health resources in the Lehigh Valley. Cetronia is committed to assisting all, regardless of their ability to pay. We are funded through user fees for service, grants, donations and contributions from individuals and corporations.
In 2022, we dispatched 16,233 units on emergency calls, 8,517 non-emergency calls and 20,691 calls for medical transports. Very honestly, none of this could be done without the support of our community.
Here are just a few examples of how your donation impacts us:
- $55 Pays for 1 Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Training Kit
- $250 Replaces 1 Ambulance Tire Including Installation
- $500 Purchases 1 iPad for Mobile Patient Care
We’re grateful for the support of our community, donors, and partners who make our mission possible. Together, we’re a force for good, ensuring that quality care reaches those who need it, regardless of their circumstances. Today, and every day, we celebrate the spirit of giving back and making a difference.
Here are 5 ways you can support Cetronia Ambulance Corps:
- Simply Donating: Supporting Cetronia Ambulance Corps through donations is a powerful way to contribute to the health, safety, and overall well-being of our community. Your generosity helps ensure that our organization can continue life-saving work, make necessary improvements, and provide top-quality medical care to those in need. By donating, you become an integral part of a network that values human life and strives to make the world a safer place for everyone.
- Building Brick: By purchasing a brick you will help support Cetronia Ambulance Corps’ Capital Campaign. Your brick will be personally engraved and will provide a visible and strong statement of your appreciation and support for the dedicated men and women who serve others in their time of greatest need – during a personal emergency.
- Cetronia’s HEALTH ON WHEELS Wall: Have your family or business name inscribed forever on Cetronia’s HEALTH ON WHEELS Wall in the main lobby of our headquarters. Recognition levels start at $5,000. Additional contribution tiers with larger display levels are $10,000 and more.
- Ambulance or Facility Naming: Along with donor wall recognition – are also a lasting way to recognize your family, business…or memorialize that special loved one.
- Legacy Gift: Most legacy gifts are made in a will or bequest. Another format of a legacy gift is a Charitable Gift Annuity.