11/2/23- 1800-2200 (ONLINE SESSION)
11/9/23- 1800-2200 (ONLINE SESSION)
11/15/23- 0800-1700 (IN-PERSON SESSION)
Wrap up session- (ONLINE)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Current CPR or CPR instructor certification
- Current certification as EMT or higher level EMS provider
- Minimum one year experience in providing EMS
- Understand educational best practices as they relate to EMS education.
- Describe various teaching strategies and their appropriate applications in EMS education to engage students in learning.
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials for EMS education that align with established learning objectives.
- Utilize technology, simulation, and other tools effectively to enhance EMS instruction.
- Evaluate student performance and provide constructive guidance.
Instructor: Ellen K. Payne, PhD, LAT, ATC, EMT
Associate Professor – Athletic Training
This course has been approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Health for 40 hours of continuing education credit for all BLS/ALS EMS Providers.