Marketing Intern – Fall 2022
Cetronia Ambulance Corps’ marketing intern position is ideal for someone who is interested in furthering his or her education and experience in the world of marketing and non-profit work. This individual will work closely with the Director of Marketing & Public Relations to implement successful, ongoing campaigns, and grow and monetize the marketing presence across digital and traditional platforms. They will also assist with event planning and execution.
- Content production for social media, e-newsletter, website including text, image, and video.
- Create marketing materials for events and activities.
- Assist with all aspects of event planning.
- Monitor and assist with social media and web analytics reporting on performance metrics.
- A student at a university/college working towards an associate or bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- Experience with content creation on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Experience with video, photo editing, and content development software such as Canva and/or Adobe
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must possess strong written, verbal, project management, and organizational skills
- Able to effectively communicate and build relationships with social media audiences, associates, and the public
- Ability to quickly learn and process information
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Good customer service skills, analytical ability, good judgement skills, and a positive attitude
Send resume to Shawn McGovern, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.