Director of Operations
The Director of Operations will manage the day-to-day operations of an Advanced and Basic Level ambulance service operating in both an emergency and non-emergency setting along with para transit services. The Operations Director will oversee the management of operation’s field supervisors and will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. The Operations Director is expected to create a customer-first organizational culture that respects the organization, its people, and its customers. Additionally, the Operations Director will need to be able to effectively collaborate with other departments within the organization including Facilities, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and Education/Training.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Basic level training in vehicle rescue, incident command, hazmat, dispatch, and emergency vehicle operations
- Professional or Para professional certification in an EMS Related Discipline
- Minimum three years of management experience
- Leadership and supervision experience in the EMS Industry
- Knowledge of EMS performance standards, corporate communications, safety and loss control improvement, and human resources