Director of Operations
For more than six decades Cetronia Ambulance Corps, headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania, has been saving lives and protecting the health of families here in the Lehigh Valley. As part of our ongoing growth, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a full-time Director of Operations. This position will lead an operations team of 140 associates that responds to approximately 46,000 calls for service each year.
As we continue to grow, we remain focused on maintaining our culture of professional and personal development, and the operations director will play an integral role in providing a first-class employee experience to all our associates. To be part of our team you’ll need to be a forward-thinking leader who thrives on bringing out the best in their associates and will be an essential part of Cetronia’s commitment to providing the highest quality care to the communities that we serve.
Joining our team will give you access to an outstanding compensation and benefits package, which will include ongoing educational and training opportunities to provide you with the tools necessary to continue your own professional growth and allow you to flourish and advance your career within a growing organization.
This position is responsible for providing vision, leadership, planning, coordination, and management covering the following: day-to-day operations of Advanced and Basic level ambulance service operating in emergency and non-emergency settings and para-transit services, directly supervises Operations Supervisors and the Assistant Director of Operations. The position reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Education / Certificates and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience as Paramedic /EMT of 10 years in the field with a minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Professional or para-professional certification in an EMS related discipline.
- Basic level training in vehicle rescue, incident command, Haz-mat, dispatch and emergency vehicle operations.
- Starting salary $90k-$130K based upon experience
- Annual performance bonus opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Insurance
- 100% company funded Short-and-Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- Relocation assistance
- 403b plan with a dollar-for-dollar match up to 6%
Contact Shawn McGovern with resume and cover letter.
610-398-0239 Ext. 510