- Join Our Team
Cetronia Ambulance Corps was established in 1955 by a group of twenty Cetronia residents that were concerned about the level of medical assistance that was available to them. The all volunteer service began with one Buick station wagon that answered 29 emergency calls during their first year of operations. As support from the community increased and as the organization was continually called upon to expand their service to different communities, Cetronia Ambulance Corps grew into the largest non-profit, community based ambulance service in Eastern PA, answering more than 60,000 calls for service a year and covering a primary 911 service area that encompasses 150 square miles and more than 100,000 residents.
From the very beginning Cetronia Ambulance Corps has maintained an "Always Ready" method of operation. While Cetronia Ambulance Corps has made exceptional advances in the EMS industry, the original desire and dedication to provide excellent medical service remains evident to this day.